Friday, November 28, 2014

First Books I See Tonight #1 {Library Book Haul}


Hello Twinklers! Today I am going to show you the books I borrowed from the library. (Since I am cheap and right now do not have any money!) I usually read lots of dystopian and fantasy, so bear with me. OR I just find whatever looks interesting, based on the synopsis and not the cover, on the shelves. So, excuse my bad photography skills and let's get on to seeing what books I got!

Newest Releases:

The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey (What I am currently reading!)
- For readers of Sci-fi and The 5th Wave Trilogy

Waterfall by Lauren Kate
- For readers of Fantasy and Teardrop Trilogy

Atlantia by Ally Condie


Continuation to Series:

The Crown of Embers by Rae Carson (2nd book to Fire and Thorns Trilogy)

Dreamless by Josephine Angelini (2nd book to the Starcrossed Trilogy)

Goddess by Josephine Angelini (3rd book to the Starcrossed Trilogy)

So, those are the books I borrowed from the library. What books did you borrow this week? What genres are you interested in? Comment below!

*DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT TRYING TO INFLUENCE YOU TO BUY THESE BOOKS. I AM JUST SHOWING THE BOOKS I GOT TO SHARE MY INTERESTS AND TO HOPE THAT THESE BOOKS WILL INTEREST YOU TO READ THEM TOO.*

Always looking for the star,

peach sundress ~

No comments:

Post a Comment